Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hello World!


A blog… my fondness for ellipses, top lists, abbreviations, and all things Austin have found a home! I am not really sure what I am getting myself into here but I am going to give it a chance.
A few things that pushed me to get into the “blogosphere”:
1. One of my 2010 goals – Be more creative. I just can’t stand the patience most art projects require so this seems like a better medium.
2. Everyone else was doing it, so why not?
3. A way to chronicle the awesomeness of Austin to my friends. Kinda like a travel commercial for my friends to visit.
There are certainly a few more items on my list but today I will just stick to three to get me started for now! I am looking forward to figure this whole thing out. We will see how long it takes me to actually get around and tell people. Thanks for reading!
Love, A

No comments:

Post a Comment